If you ever receive a recall notice from Volkswagen, you need to schedule your recall service immediately! When you service at South Motors Volkswagen, it is completely free.
Here's a list of current recalls:
Is My VW On This List?
- Air bag frontal crash sensor(s)
- Brake light switch
- Driver frontal airbag Takata SDI inflators
- Driveshaft screws
- F16 fuse (30 AMP) replacement
- Fuel filter flange
- Fuel pump
- Fuel rail
- Fuel supply module
- Fuel tank ventilation valve
- Glow plugs/ECM software
- Headlamp inspection
- Headlamp socket
- Ignition coils
- Ignition switch
- Panoramic sunroof
- Power sliding door wiring harness
- Rear axle trailing arm inlay installation
- Rear seat belt buckles
- Replace brake vacuum line
- Roof edge spoiler
- Roof spoiler
- Takata SDI driver inflator
- Under hood fuel supply line
- Underbody heat shield(s), fuel line, fuel tank
- Window washer fluid reservoir
- Wiper motor
Not sure if your vehicle is on this list? Call us at (786)661-4355 to schedule your appointment with us and we'll help you determine the next steps.
What Will The Repair Cost Me?
There is absolutely no cost for these recall repairs.
How Do I Get To Work While The Repairs Are Being Performed?
South Motors Volkswagen provides a free courtesy shuttle service that can take you to your destination and return you to the dealership when your vehicle's necessary and vital service has been completed.
What If My Vehicle Has To Remain Overnight?
On those rare occasions, you may qualify for a rental vehicle. Your South Motors representative has all the details.
Above All, Your Safety Is South Motors' Top Priority
If your vehicle is listed above, don't wait. Click now to schedule your recall service work before it's too late.
At South Motors Volkswagen, we look forward to getting you back on the road in top condition as quickly as possible.