2013 Volkswagen Jetta Sedan S
Platinum Gray Metallic Stock # 8V005384A, 3VW2K7AJXDM219163, Gas I4 2.0L/121 engine, Automatic, 29, Platinum Gray Metallic exterior
- Condition: Used
- Model: Jetta Sedan
- Trim: S
- Body style: Sedan
- Exterior: Platinum Gray Metallic
- Interior: Black
- Doors: 4
- Stock: 8V005384A
- Model number: 1622J3
- VIN #: 3VW2K7AJXDM219163
- Mileage: 43090
- Engine: Gas I4 2.0L/121
- Transmission: 6-Speed Automatic w/manual shift
- Fuel: Gasoline Fuel
- Drivetrain: FWD
- Upholstery: Cloth
Actual mileage will vary with options, driving conditions, driving habits, and vehicle condition
Titan Black w/Cloth Seat Trim. CARFAX One-Owner. 2013 Volkswagen Jetta 2.0L S Platinum Gray Metallic Why buy a pre-owned car at South Motors Volkswagen? Because we perform an extensive and meticulous inspection and reconditioning of each vehicle. And, if they don't meet our high standards, they don't make it to our lot. Then we research the market and price them just right for you in a report that's available for your review. Plus, on select models, we offer a bumper-to-bumper limited warranty. You can trust someone who has been in business for more than 60 years. Priced below KBB Fair Purchase Price! Odometer is 33226 miles below market average! 23/29 City/Highway MPG
- Variable intermittent windshield wipers
- Black heated pwr mirrors
- Temporary spare tire
- Halogen headlights
- 15" steel wheels -inc: P195/65HR15 all-season tires
- Immobilizer theft-deterrent system
- Dual visor vanity mirrors
- (4) speakers
- Rear window defroster
- Tilt/telescoping 3-spoke steering wheel
- (2) 12V pwr outlets
- Window diversity antenna
- Cloth seat trim
- 60/40 split-folding rear bench seat
- Front center console w/dual cupholders
- Aux input
- Manual air conditioning -inc: front vents, pollen filter
- Front/rear door storage pockets
- Front/rear door panel armrests
- Front bucket seats -inc: dual 6-way manual adjustment, height-adjustable head restraints
- Instrumentation -inc: speedometer, tachometer, odometer, trip odometer, fuel gauge, outside temp gauge
- Multi-function trip computer -inc: trip time, trip length, average trip speed, average trip fuel consumption, current fuel consumption, miles to empty
- Pwr windows -inc: front/rear 1-touch auto up/down, pinch protection
- Pwr door locks -inc: auto locking when vehicle reaches 8-mph, auto unlocking upon airbag deployment
- Titan black interior trim
- Remote keyless entry -inc: (2) folding keys, trunk release
- RCD310 AM/FM stereo w/CD/MP3 player
- Front wheel drive
- Front electronic differential lock (EDL)
- Vented front/solid rear pwr disc brakes
- Hydraulic pwr rack & pinion steering
- 2.0L SOHC MPFI I4 engine
- 6-speed automatic transmission -inc: Tiptronic, sport mode
- Strut-type front suspension w/lower control arms -inc: coil springs, telescopic dampers, anti-roll bar
- Torsion beam axle rear suspension -inc: coil springs, telescopic dampers
- Daytime running lights
- Front & rear side curtain airbags
- Engine braking assist (EBA)
- Anti-slip regulation (ASR)
- Driver & front passenger side thorax airbags
- Rear seat lower anchors & tethers for children (LATCH)
- Electronic Stability Control (ESC)
- Anti-lock braking system (ABS)
- Dual front airbags w/passenger occupant detection
- Tire pressure monitoring system (TPMS)
- 3-point safety belts in all seating positions -inc: emergency locking retractors (ELR), front pretensioners w/load limiters, front height adjustment
- Electronic brake-pressure distribution (EBD)
- Hydraulic brake assist (HBA)
- Hill hold control
- Intelligent crash response system (ICRS)
William Acevedo3 months agoGonzalo is sales was awesome, it was a very easy and smooth transaction. I definitely recommend anyone looking to purchase or lease a Vw see him. Thank you for everything. Color options price 10 stars.
Nikita Sharma3 months agoThis is my first time buying a car. Nevertheless the dealership did a fantastic job of making the process as stress free for me as possible. I was given the option of staying in contact via phone or text which I found super convinient. They honored their time and showed me couple of cars within my price range. The only thing I would suggest they improve is the total time it took me to get a car. I was there for almost 5 hours which honestly sounds pretty ridiculous. Which is why I took a point off. But all in all a great dealership. They will not try to pawn you off or sell you something you don’t need. Happy with their service.
vesselin kerkeniakov7 months agoWe have 2 VW in are family.i have to go to South VW sometimes.I love this place.Staff is very friendly with a good knowledge.Service department are quick and helpful.From all the employees Mike its my favorite. Always with big smile, he tries to help you and make to whole experience pleasant. When I have to live the car he helps me to get a loaner and keeps you updated how things are going with a phone calls.Thank you SouthVW and MIKE.Will keep coming back. If you are buying a car. Look for Luis. Amazing sells person. Very friendly and not pushy. He will do the best he can to understand your needs and help you
Stephanie Botello7 months agoI am absolutely happy with the services provided by this dealership. They are very professional and truly value their customer satisfaction. I was taken care of by Joe in Services and was provided with the best service since I started going there in 2015. Joe was constantly updating me on my car and even detailed my car without me having to ask! The general manager Chris Asmar is doing a great job at the dealership, I can already tell it is only going to get better under his management. Thank you South Motors VW and especially Joe!
A Google User7 months ago
Julie landron1 year agoI've bought several vehicles from South Motors Volkswagen and my reason for going back aside frOm buying the best cars in town the salesman Luis Liriano the best in class service. The man knows his business. Very polite eager to assist and definitely help speed the process along. Luis you"re the best.
María Angela1 year agoMy experience at South Motors Volkswagen was more than I could have hopped for. I was helped by Carlos Montenegro, the New Car Sales Director. He was very knowledgeable and listened to what I was looking for. He answered all my questions and in no time I had my new car. I am thankful for a great experience!
JO3 years agoI recently purchased a used vehicle from South Motors Volkswagen and had a wonderful experience with Paul Leonard, the internet sales manager. I located the vehicle on cars.com, inquired and was connected to Paul. The entire process was a no-pressure buying experience. Paul is extremely professional and great with follow-up. I was happy with the deal I got, and didn't feel taken advantage of by any means.
Kathy3 years agooverall I like bringing my car to get serviced at this location, the staff is polite and respectful.
Mick DrKillerBee5 years agoI contacted South Motors about a Jetta wagon and Paul Leonard helped me with possibly buying one that they had on Cars.com. Paul was very responsive, informative, and helpful. I ended up not buying their car but only because of interior color (my wife's choice) but almost did because of the confidence that Paul inspired and the apparent condition of the car. Plenty of good pictures, a low mileage wagon in great shape, and a very fair price are what drew me to South Motors but Paul and the car would have made the deal for me if not for the interior color. Mick
Angela2 months agoNeeded a new battery on my 2017 Jetta and it was almost closing time. When I called the girl that answered said to get there quick then called me back to tell me the techs were gone. I decided to show up anyway. Got there in 10 minutes. Karina Bernal welcomed me and immediately said of course that's what we're here for. She took care of me and was very kind and considerate to my needs. She's the best and I would only go back because of her. Thank you Karina !!
Angela2 months ago
Raf2 months agoI came in and ended up buying a Passat got the price I wanted and also got the trade offer I was seeking or lets say very close to it in regards to the trade. Angel was my sales guy and he made it happen. I am pleased with the expirience.
Raf2 months ago
My New Atlas1 year agoI've seen negative reviews on here that dont reflect my experience at all! If i can score this dealership 10 stars i would! Hadi at finance really went out of his way to customize a loan i was comfortable with - 100% transparency! NO HIDDEN FEES and tricks like other dealers i've dealt with in the past, thanks South Motors VW!!! my neighbor just noticed my new Atlas and asked if i would recommend this dealership, i'm taking him there tomorrow!
My New Atlas1 year ago
sabalzero10 years agoI decided to take my gti for service at South VW after a horrible experience with the "other vw" dealer around. - that's another review altogether. My expectations were not high after that experience, but I was very surprised by the service. Aurelio the service advisor explained to me that the issue with my transmission would require a reprogram and it the car would be ready by the end of the day. Sure I thought. I was very please to get a call from him near the end of the day telling me the car was ready. I was actually caught off base and had to scramble to get a ride to the dealer. I got there a little after service dept closed but the actually had all paperwork ready and waiting for me. Needless to say I was very happy to have my baby back the same day. They even washed and cleaned the car.
2009 Volkswagen Passat Sedan Komfort VIN: WVWJK73C09P025711, #4V080738A, 19/29 MPG Price $6,749 $89/mo
2015 Volkswagen Jetta Sedan 2.0L S w/Technology VIN: 3VW2K7AJ9FM342505, #2 145237A, 23/34 MPG Price $9,989 $150/mo
2015 Volkswagen Jetta Sedan 2.0L S VIN: 3VW2K7AJ9FM281012, #2V137162A, 23/34 MPG Price $8,999 $132/mo