2012 Lexus RX 350
Tungsten Pearl Stock # KV3262, 2T2ZK1BA1CC065460, 3.5L V6 DOHC Dual VVT-i 24V engine, 6-Speed Automatic with Sequential Shift ECT-i, 25, Tungsten Pearl exterior
EXPLORE PAYMENT OPTIONS CHAT WITH US
At a Glance
3.5L V6 DOHC Dual VVT-i 24V
18/25 City/Hwy MPG
6-Speed Automatic with Sequential Shift ECT-i
- Condition: Used
- Model: RX
- Trim: 350
- Body style: 4D Sport Utility
- Exterior: Tungsten Pearl
- Interior: Parchment
- Doors: 4
- Stock: KV3262
- Model number: 22003
- VIN #: 2T2ZK1BA1CC065460
- Mileage: 115691
- Engine: 3.5L V6 DOHC Dual VVT-i 24V
- Transmission: 6-Speed Automatic with Sequential Shift ECT-i
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Drivetrain: FWD
- Upholstery: Leather
Actual mileage will vary with options, driving conditions, driving habits, and vehicle condition
- 9 Speakers
- AM/FM radio
- CD player
- MP3 decoder
- Radio data system
- Air Conditioning
- Automatic temperature control
- Front dual zone A/C
- Rear window defroster
- Bluetooth® Hands-Free Phone
- Power driver seat
- Power steering
- Power windows
- Remote keyless entry
- Steering wheel mounted audio controls
- Four wheel independent suspension
- Speed-sensing steering
- Traction control
- 4-Wheel Disc Brakes
- ABS brakes
- Anti-whiplash front head restraints
- Dual front impact airbags
- Dual front side impact airbags
- Emergency communication system
- Front anti-roll bar
- Knee airbag
- Low tire pressure warning
- Occupant sensing airbag
- Overhead airbag
- Rear anti-roll bar
- Rear side impact airbag
- Brake assist
- Electronic Stability Control
- Delay-off headlights
- Front fog lights
- Fully automatic headlights
- Panic alarm
- Security system
- Speed control
- Bumpers: body-color
- Heated door mirrors
- Power door mirrors
- Roof rack: rails only
- Turn signal indicator mirrors
- Auto-dimming Rear-View mirror
- Driver door bin
- Driver vanity mirror
- Front reading lights
- Garage door transmitter: HomeLink
- Genuine wood console insert
- Genuine wood door panel insert
- Illuminated entry
- Leather steering wheel
- Outside temperature display
- Overhead console
- Passenger vanity mirror
- Rear reading lights
- Rear seat center armrest
- Telescoping steering wheel
- Tilt steering wheel
- Trip computer
- Fabric Seat Trim
- Front Bucket Seats
- Front Center Armrest
- Power passenger seat
- Split folding rear seat
- Passenger door bin
- 18" x 7.5" 5-Spoke Aluminum Wheels
- Alloy wheels
- Rear window wiper
- Variably intermittent wipers
- 4.398 Axle Ratio
- Local Trade
- NEW/GOOD BRAKES
- NEW/GOOD TIRES
- SERVICE RECORD AVAILABLE
Melissa Zoque8 months agoCame for my oil change service and all went super smooth! Mike was great, Made sure I had transfer back home and then back to dealership to get my car when ready. This was my first time coming alone to get serviced at the dealership so wasn’t sure what to expect but loved how easy everything was and how friendly the staff was.
Christopher Rodriguez9 months agoManny in service was very helpful and accurate with his timing. Always kept me up to date. Even offered some great food spots to try while I waited. Vanessa in sales was also fantastic. Felt like I’ve always known her. Very knowledgeable with the product.
Cedric Daniel9 months agoGreat customer service Andrea stayed with me & made sure I could leave with a car that’s in great condition! The whole staff also made me feel like I was part of a family can’t wait for my next visit
Taralyn Sowby9 months agoI have been all over the Miami area test driving cars this week and this was the best experience by far! My salesperson Karen saw that it was my birthday from my license and took the time to go and buy me a bday cake and the entire team sang happy bday to me. She was so kind from the first moment I walked onto the lot. I sat and watched the interactions of the employees with each other and saw that they are kind to each other even when they don’t know anyone else is watching. Happy salespeople must make happy customers. Thank you for an amazing buying experience!
Philip Maniatty10 months agoThe service was performed properly and in a timely manner. My service advisor, Roselio Martinez, kept in contact with me while my car was in their shop concerning the recommended services and promptly notified me when my car was ready.
Marcel Lachance1 year agoI'm delighted with the service and attention that Mike Benitez provides, he is respectful, attentive and honest. Thank you for your excellent customer service ??
Martin Lopez1 year agoI have a very pleasant experience with the team as a whole. Particularly, I must say thank you to service advisors Roselio Martinez and Terrance Williams for an outstanding job on details. Very satisfied as usual with the visit.
Gabriel Reyes1 year agoWalked in with no intentions on buying a vehicle but walked out with a new 2022 Atlas. Make sure you ask for Melanie Gonzalez cause she’s the best! She’s extremely knowledgeable , friendly, and professional. Took her time to answer all of my questions. By far this was the best car buying experience I’ve ever had.
Bruce Jackson1 year agoExcellent Customer Service. Mike Benitez and Terrence and others helped me out with my concern. I had my car back within a day or two everything was perfect. I appreciate you guys keep up the good work. I definitely would be back.
Mercy Perez1 year agoMy first time purchasing a Volkswagen and I had an amazing experience. I was extremely fortunate to have Madelayne as my sales person and she was incredible. She was kind, knowledgeable, not pushy at all, gave us several options and did all she could to help. If anyone is considering buying a car, go see her, she is truly the best!
María Angela6 years agoMy experience at South Motors Volkswagen was more than I could have hopped for. I was helped by Carlos Montenegro, the New Car Sales Director. He was very knowledgeable and listened to what I was looking for. He answered all my questions and in no time I had my new car. I am thankful for a great experience!
Julie landron6 years agoI've bought several vehicles from South Motors Volkswagen and my reason for going back aside frOm buying the best cars in town the salesman Luis Liriano the best in class service. The man knows his business. Very polite eager to assist and definitely help speed the process along. Luis you"re the best.
JO8 years agoI recently purchased a used vehicle from South Motors Volkswagen and had a wonderful experience with Paul Leonard, the internet sales manager. I located the vehicle on cars.com, inquired and was connected to Paul. The entire process was a no-pressure buying experience. Paul is extremely professional and great with follow-up. I was happy with the deal I got, and didn't feel taken advantage of by any means.
Kathy8 years agooverall I like bringing my car to get serviced at this location, the staff is polite and respectful.
Mick DrKillerBee10 years agoI contacted South Motors about a Jetta wagon and Paul Leonard helped me with possibly buying one that they had on Cars.com. Paul was very responsive, informative, and helpful. I ended up not buying their car but only because of interior color (my wife's choice) but almost did because of the confidence that Paul inspired and the apparent condition of the car. Plenty of good pictures, a low mileage wagon in great shape, and a very fair price are what drew me to South Motors but Paul and the car would have made the deal for me if not for the interior color. Mick
Ariincer1 year agoThank you to Karen Torres for her great service.. I really appreciate her customer service. She was amazing
akiranalta1 year agoMaycon fast and charismatic service. thanks for the great helping. Obrigado pelo atendimento rápido e carismático obrigado pela grande ajuda super recomendo m.
JP2 years agoAfter having spent two weeks, visited and made appointments with 7 Dealerships in the area of Miami-Dade County; I was happy I met Carlos Negron. He was very helpful and professional. He didn't ask us how much money I made, I was willing to put forth, what was my credit-score, If I had a car to trade-in (All fair questions for the Department of Finance). We found someone who oriented us in our decision making. He asked us about what type of car we were looking for, gave us the out-the door price without any hidden fees. His manager was very helpful too; he treated us well, and took his time to pay attention to our concerns about certain fees we were able to work out in the end.. Carlos was key and able to communicate our needs to his Manager; and was happy to test-drive the vehicle with us. He didn't force us, or pushed us into buying a vehicle we were not looking for. The most important for Carlos, his Manager, and the Financier was for us to be happy with our purchase. Carlos was instrumental in helping us making this investment, and making this family decision a reality. I STRONGLY recommend him. My wife and I had a great experience in this Dealership. Carlos answered all our questions about the vehicle. And, when he didn't know something very specific, he didn't sell us lies. He called the volkswagen mechanic and put him on speaker so we could hear him answering our question. Above all, GREAT EXPERIENCE, AND WE ARE HAPPY WE MET CARLOS, THE MANAGER, THE FINANCIER and this Dealership. FINALLY, We are happy with our new VOLKSWAGEN VEHICLE thanks to Carlos!
Juliocalle2 years agoExcelente trabajo profesional javier alfonso..mi familia quedo encantado con sus servicios..muy profesional..gracias.por su paciencia y enpatia con nosotros ..tamos muy contento
Ethamel González2 years agoAfter buying a car a few months ago my mother needed a vehicle and I recommend South motors Due to the amazing experience we had with Carlos Negron hoping she will get the same service and we were not let down once again Carlos Negron delivered. He’s professionalism and his excellent customer service help her to get the best deal possible. Thanks again we hope to use your service again .
alexg933 years agoI have been a south motors vw customer for quite some years now. I went looking for a used TDI and Sean Ojeda helped me through the whole process!! He was very professional! Good job!
gators043 years agoI have tried twice in the past to purchase a car here and they had not come close to matching what another dealership was offering nor did they care to even try. I went to bring my car in for service the other weekend though and actually decided on a new car! Julio and the entire stAff were so wonderful to work with! What a positive,upbeat experience it was this time! Change is definitely good when it comes to South VW because it is like a completely different place!
Erguerra3 years agoHad a wonderful experience yesterday, while leasing my new Jetta. The staff was great, especially Julio Rodriguez, who made the process so much easier as well as pleasant.
Stephanie Rodriguez3 years agoI’ve leased my last 3 vehicles at South VW. Julio Rodriguez my sales rep was beyond helpful, he’s not your typical sales rep. Julio went the extra mile to make sure we got the best deal. I highly recommend visiting him. The entire staff including Jesus Palacios, and Hadi Algahawi, were so helpful. I highly recommend south motors VW they don’t treat you like a dollar sign they treat you like family. Very happy with our experience at South VW.
Yadira.cortez7903 years agoIt has been a pleasure to do business with Julio Rodríguez! He has an amazing customer service and help my husband and I get the car we really wanted. He went above and beyond! We are so happy with are new car!
* JD Power Initial Quality Study * 2012 IIHS Top Safety Pick * 2012 KBB.com Best Resale Value Awards For Sale RX 350, 6-Speed Automatic with Sequential Shift ECT-i, Parchment w/Smooth Perforated Leather Seat Trim, 18" x 7.5" 5-Spoke Aluminum Wheels, 4.398 Axle Ratio, 4-Wheel Disc Brakes, 9 Speakers, ABS brakes, Air Conditioning, Alloy wheels, AM/FM radio, Anti-whiplash front head restraints, Auto-dimming Rear-View mirror, Automatic temperature control, Bluetooth® Hands-Free Phone, Brake assist, Bumpers: body-color, CD player, Compass, Delay-off headlights, Driver door bin, Driver vanity mirror, Dual front impact airbags, Dual front side impact airbags, Electronic Stability Control, Emergency communication system, Fabric Seat Trim, Four wheel independent suspension, Front anti-roll bar, Front Bucket Seats, Front Center Armrest, Front dual zone A/C, Front fog lights, Front reading lights, Fully automatic headlights, Garage door transmitter: HomeLink, Genuine wood console insert, Genuine wood door panel insert, Heated door mirrors, Illuminated entry, Knee airbag, Leather steering wheel, Low tire pressure warning, MP3 decoder, Occupant sensing airbag, Outside temperature display, Overhead airbag, Overhead console, Panic alarm, Passenger door bin, Passenger vanity mirror, Power door mirrors, Power driver seat, Power passenger seat, Power steering, Power windows, Radio data system, Rear anti-roll bar, Rear reading lights, Rear seat center armrest, Rear side impact airbag, Rear window defroster, Rear window wiper, Remote keyless entry, Roof rack: rails only, Security system, Speed control, Speed-sensing steering, Split folding rear seat, Spoiler, Steering wheel mounted audio controls, Tachometer, Telescoping steering wheel, Tilt steering wheel, Traction control, Trip computer, Turn signal indicator mirrors, and Variably intermittent wipers For Sale
Advertised price does not include tax, title, and tag fees; $899 pre-delivery service fee; $388 dealer handling fee; $347.10 electronic registration filing fee; and $40 private tag agency fee. Reviews:
* The 2012 RX is a stylish and comfortable luxury crossover that offers an interior that’s as intuitive as it is spacious. That’s something that’s hard to say for every competitor in the field. The RX 450h hybrid also offers impressive fuel economy for the segment. Source: KBB.com
* Premium cabin design and materials; plush ride; composed handling; energetic acceleration; comfortable seating front and rear; user-friendly multifunction controller. Source: Edmunds